Why Palmdale Village Meats
Why do Palmdale Village Meats, Poultry and Seafood have such a high reputation and loyal customer base?
Let me be blunt….. On the face of it, getting your meat at the supermarket might seem easier and (dare I say) may even appear a touch cheaper at first. But is it really? If you actually got what you wanted, how much you needed, with consistent results and minimal waste – AND it happened to be at a higher quality – you’d have to rethink that.
“Why” people come to Palmdale is something that is easily and quickly shown. Have a quick glance at the following list.
- Expert: John and Kym have been Butchers, and working in the meat industry for nearly 70 years between them. Alex is shaping up to be a fantastic apprentice and Aaron – who has just joined us – is fitting in well. Lorraine has worked with the happy bunch for years and keeps them all in line 🙂
- Quality: Only the highest quality, Free Range, naturally fed, sustainable produce are sourced for Palmdale.
- Cheaper: Surprised? You shouldn’t be, our meat, poultry and seafood are highly trimmed – less wastage when cooking. We can tell you how much you’ll need so you only buy what you’ll use…. So you actually need to buy less.
- Fresher: We KNOW when each piece of our meat was purchased, we have stocks arriving every day, can tell you exactly how long it will last in your fridge and how to store it. We at Palmdale make sure you get only the freshest of meat.
- Informed: The majority of our products are Gluten Free, all of them are Nitrate Free and, as mentioned, Free Range and Sustainable.
- Knowledgeable: Have a recipe? They’ll help you with which cut of meat, poultry or seafood you need, how long to cook it, how much you’ll need for each person, what it will go with and which is the best way to serve it.
- Accommodating: Need your steak, chicken or seafood cut a special way – easily and happily done.
- Practical: Are you heading off on holidays? Or maybe you’re coming from the country and can only visit every couple of weeks – send or ring in your list AND how you would like it packed – and we’ll cryovac it all for you.
- Reliable: All our prepared meats, such as sausages, burgers, mini roasts etc are made fresh in store.
- Unique: Our smoked products are all smoked in house – our Smoked Salmon earning critical acclaim throughout Adelaide, South Australia and even interstate.
- Consistent: because our produce is expertly selected and only from a high level of quality, they will cook the same for you today, as they will tomorrow, next week or next year.
- Helpful: Always happy to make special orders with your recipe. Do you have a completely different allergy so you need help?
- Contributer: Palmdale Village Meats, Poultry and Seafood are members of the Coeliac Society.
- Generous: Palmdale Village Meats give a small discount to all members of the the Coeliac Society. Raise money for charities. Kym went on the Variety Bash last year – the focus of the fund raising for Palmdale in 2017. Every Christmas we support Lions by carrying their Christmas Pudding.
- Responsive: If you have special requirements – dietary or packaging – we’re only too happy to help you.
- Supplier: Palmdale Meats stocks only the highest quality sauces, pickles and relishes – all following the Gluten Free, Natural credo that Palmdale upholds.
- Informative: Every week we offer a new recipe on our website – what’s more, we know how to cook it, so if you have any questions or would like to vary the recipe, we can help.
- Friendly: Kym, John, Lorraine, Alex and Aaron – can’t find a happier and friendlier crew!