Easy Garlic Sauce recipe
Garlic Sauce – Perfect for…
- Punching up a Potato Salad,
- Yiros Calzones or pizzas
- Warm Chicken Salads,
- Zingy Burger sauce,
- Steak toppings,
- bring ife to toasted cheese sandwiches,
- top off your Baked Potato Skins or
- to dip your hot chips in!
Good news, is that it’s actually very easy to make! What’s more – don’t use it all in one hit? Freeze the left-overs for next time.
Easy Garlic Sauce
- 1 cup of either Sour Cream or Greek Yogurt.
- Juice of one lemon (try 2 limes instead for an interesting twist)
- 2 medium garlic cloves, minced (more or less to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Mix. Yep, that’s it!
- Garlic sauce should be kept in the fridge
- Fresh Garlic, and anything made with fresh garlic, should not be kept for longer than 24 hours. Although the risk of Botulism through fresh garlic is very small – best to be safe.
- Freeze any leftover sauce. Use icecubes for single serves.